April 28th Is National Pay It Forward Day
Paying it forward is that idea that when someone does someting nice for you, you turn around and do something nice for someone else. Maybe someone offered you the parking space they were waiting on or helped you carry some heavy groceries. Your goal is to now help someone else out in return.
Ideas To Pay It Forward
- Pay for someone's coffee or food behind you in line
- Donate to a local charity
- Help someone you see struggling
- Listen to someone who needs it
- Do someone a favor
- Compliment a stranger
- Check up on someone who looks lonely
- Take a veteran or law enforecement officer out to lunch
We have 7.8 billion people in the world, that's a lot of chances to spread some kindness and Pay It Forward!
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.